Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wish to say THX & I LOVE U to my DADA

Present im very happy tat u r very cares about me.

e.g like my bday present.u r so worry !!!

WHAT to buy for me?
WHAT did i like?

Worry tat  buy soumething tat i dun like.

WHEN u noe i like something .

NO MATTER how HARD or EXPENSIVE u oso try ur BEST to buy for me.

DaDa i reli LOVE U so much!

I dowan u  waste ur $ lolz.

Da, pls listen to me dun be stubborn, and i dun like Brown oso,

NVM!!!

so dun buy oh!!!hehe!  

And also my present not hurry, can buy later / dun buy oso


Dun so nervous lolz...

take ur time la!

Any way I wan to THANKS u so much! ❤ I LOVE U ❤!



LOVE is just love, it can never be explained.

Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.

And now, I find that special someone prove me what is love.

Unwittingly, He come into my life and bring a lots of laughter for me.

He hold my hand walk through the world.

He never leave me alone crying in the darkness.

Most important is, He being with me all the time.

You make my life more and more beautiful.

Thanks for loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment