Thursday, October 1, 2009

Exam Week

1/10/2009, Thursday

Yahoo...one more paper to go on Tues, after exam went to library (plan to go where eat for my bday)

Lunch wif Serene and Hui Ying.

After Lunch,,,

taking Star LRT to Sogo,

Finally, I back to my office VPNathan & Partners

 After work back home by Putra LRT

Bcos of the aunty 'mouth big'...simply talk bad about ppl

none of her business oso, dun y so 'Sibuk'

reli hate her so much...

the sadness was my dearest mum oso listen to wad ppl said,

Sad ar!!! <nobody understand me>

Then i was crying in my room, then little sis send tis to my room



>A note & tissue<

She wrote on the note, sis dun cry dun sad,

faster go bath bath, it was late now,

here got tissues for u!!!



-New IQ game-

Wen Wen very good on playing tis , -my little sis- love her so much!




 -Doremon Moncake-


28/9/2009 start exam...

feel nervous n tension...

 
 -Study for my exam-

Monday, 28/9/2009

After my I.S. exam, then i back to mum shop

Suddenly a postman came for a mail,

then i signed the mail

Opened it, it was a present for me >>> a coach beg

from my DADA




Haha, very happy!!!

my 20th bday, n1st bday prsent,

And it was my 1st Coach Beg!

Thx Da!





No comments:

Post a Comment