Saturday, September 5, 2009

yesterday bak home oso late ad...I was tired so 2day only write my blog.Yesterday, I wan to have my dinner at Jogoya>>> Eric's bday dinner. So I ate light lunch only (POPIAH), hehe.





I reached Pavillion ard 6.20pm while waiting others 3 of us juz walk around.Then all of them reached ad v meet each other then we go to Jogoya together, Jennifer n William was there waiting us ad. Then, all of us go makan makan lolz...

1st i ate fresh oyster is was so 'Great'



Yummy Yummy Yummy!!!

Reli enjoyed the dinner at Jogoya. Bt after makan Princess oso bcome fat fat d.


<>>



Me at 'Jogoya'



Small Little Cake for 'Eric'




c tis cute gurl wif 2 'COCONUT' haha...



Hapi Family, enjoyed our dinner.








-sushi-sushi-sushi-


Me n the bday boy lolz.....

V leave Jogoya ard 10 something...N my Prince was waiting me bak home...
Reached home i called him...
bcos of my noty i make him angry lolz....pity him, have 2 wait me bak home then i make him angry somemore, Princess was reli bad 'sometimes' only la.

HAHA!

oH, NO! princess is getting fat d, tis cuming Sunday Prince r going to bring me for 'Seafood' dinner oso, eat again! FAT FAT lolz....

Bt I was enjoyed with all the dinner!





No comments:

Post a Comment