Tuesday, September 22, 2009

*Hari Raya 2009*

19/09/09, Saturday
After my dear finished his work, v went for a movie 'Final Destination IIII' wif Sis Agnes.
On the way to Agnes v saw ppl selling 'Bamboo Rice' at the road side
Then dear stopped a side for me to buy,,,




Tis is my favourite Bamboo Rice wif Ayam Rendang


fINAL dEsTiNaTioN iii WAS so so Scary!

I dun hope it will happen on Real LIFE....

after movie v went to have a drink wif frenz, then v went to Jln TAR. Wah it was terrible jam there v caught in the jam 2 hours leh...
While the jam i saw My ofis Boy wif his family jalan jalan there, cos it was the last nite for the Pasar Malam (For Raya)

Sunday, sleep till 12pm only woke up...
Our dinner>>>
Steamboat at Mentari wif my dada, Mandy, Ah fu and Steven


Boiling...boiling....hot water hot water...


dEAR said tis is tortoise food, haha! Bt it was Mandy favourite oh!





Dear'S MUM bought for me n my family,


Very Happy tis Raya, dear was always wif me at all the time...
Monday, he bring me to 1U for shopping,
actually i want to buy a handbeg,
bt walk n walk oso cant get something tat i like,
I was reli disappointed, totally no mood ad,
then dear fetch me to Sg wang
Bt i oso bought nth only...
aiks,,,,
He said tis cuming sat or sun bring to Pavi lolz...
HAHA!!!
yahoo, go Pavi if no buy anything i oso will be super hapi de
bcos of something....HAHA!
between Princess gurl n Prince noe only!
Secret!!! AHAHA!


No comments:

Post a Comment