Friday, September 18, 2009

I wish to have a bday cake wif firework when my bday
I like romance lolz...
I saw tis pic from my fren's album


Nice cake wif firework...so romantic leh

14/9/2009 is the dateline for me to redeem a cup of Hot Mocha from Starbucks,



Card From Starbucks


My favorite 'Hot Mocha'

Feel like wan summore leh, How?

15/9/2009,Tuesday, today actually is my last class (Pre Academic Training) and also assignment pass up day...after work then i went to Segi College.
Meet up 'my Fren' at mamak then v have dinner there...
I like the Nasi Pattaya here!


*Nasi Pattaya*

After dinner, v oso went to class. after half an hour Sirs oso let us go bak after passing up the assignment. Like dat oso can hor?
Bt actually gd oso, can go bak earlier...
Really tired for working n studying,
rest rest rest...i wan rest!

Hari Raya cuming d, im getting busy le, cos my senior > Kak Zai is going to onleave for Raya.
So i have to cover her works, One person cover 4 persons works leh...
Gonna Mad!
Really dunno how to cover up.

18/9/2009-Having Buka Puasa wif my colleagues at Maju Junction(Pizza Hut)
Yahoo!



All LADIES...iM the only Chinese leh...
So Great !


*Pizza Pizza Pizza*


<My dearest Kak Ima n Me>

Selamat Hari Raya !!!
2bad my exam is over the corner is not i can go holidays lolz...
Exam Exam ar...
Reli, Tension only, Tell me when can u go away from me ar?

No comments:

Post a Comment