Saturday, March 20, 2010

The 16th January 2010= Mandy Sis Big Big Day


The 16th January 2010= Mandy Sis Big Big Day


Her Weeding's  Day>>>

Oh...Tis day my Dada 1st time visit Bentong ...

and my dear frenz oso came along wif my DaDa

Okay, I bcome the tour guide bring them walk around

1ST - Attended Mandy's Sis Weeding's cerommony

2ND- To Chamang's Waterfall also called as 'Chamang's Waterfall

3RD- Eat Bentong's Famous Ais Krim & Ais Kacang

4TH- Bring them to eat Tom Yam 'Pedas' Pedas'...

5TH-Bck to My Grandpa house have a nap

6TH- Attended Mandy Sis Weeding's Dinner

7TH -Said BYE BYE to Bentong bck to PJ





After the tea Session , Me n my frenz went to Bentong Famous Waterfall,



The Chamang's Waterfall...



-Sis 4 -Eva-


* My dada & Me*


* Angie*

My lover>>>


Natural...

On the bridge>>>


My Back...


Tis Is Me

Me and my mandy's sis n ah cheong bro

Wish them all the best, sweet sweet 4-eva....


Muacks....Muacks....






No comments:

Post a Comment