Sunday, January 3, 2010

1st Week of Jan 2010

Saturday,

Woke up earlier to have breakfast with everyone


BCOS

Mandy jie jie de parents overnight at my place,

So, v bring them go Breakfast

at Ah keong kor kor shop,

Tis ah keong kor kor very nice man,

he belanja us drinks

hehe

After breakfast, i oso sent waja for repair

the foreman tested the car

and dropped me at tesco jalan jalan

Tesco was so boring....

bought something for wen wen

then bought Big apple for family,

I oso bought 1 box for the foreman

to Thank you them.

hehe, very funny is they said dowan la dowan la,

bt they still take...hehe

Booked tickets for Avatar with DADa at 11.45pm Sunway Pyramid,

Wah, after came out Dada only tell me after movie go Coco,


Oh no, Great i wear long jeans, very very casual....

No choice have to go le.

haha tis is my 1st time wear so many cloth to Club.

Cos 2day im having flu so i wear long jeans for movie

too bad i didnt snap pic,

if not can post here

Haha!!! So funny!

After Coco v went to Mcd bcos my Fat Dada feel hungry wan eat Mcd

Bt he eat so much oso no fat de,

So unfair .....Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment